Thursday, October 2, 2008

We LOVE the Fall!

Today Ben and I got outside and played. He walked around, a lot, and played with rocks. The 2 rocks he picked you'll see throughout the pictures. He refused to let them go, and they are now sitting on my desk! Rather than comment on each picture, I'll just let them speak for themselves. We played in the front yard at first, on the walk and at the porch, and then moved to the side and sat on a rock. He had fun, and I think we both loved the weather. Hooray for long sleeves!










P.S. Ben has obviously gotten over his aversion to grass!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

i think he likes to have his picture taken! it's amazing how much he's grown!

Abby's Mom said...

So, I'm getting copies of these, right. I don't think you have to wonder what to do for his 12 month pics anymore.

JRG said...

Happy Birthday Ben. I can't believe how much you've grown in a year little man. Love Uncle Bob.