Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ben!!

It's hard to believe it's been a whole year since Ben arrived! Here's a little look back at his first day and a comparison with who he is today!


Benjamin was just a couple minutes old in this picture.

This is later on his first day, after a bath and getting dressed.

This is Ben a week ago. He walks, talks, feeds himself, sleeps in his own bed...
imagine all the progress a whole year makes!

I'll update the blog, when Ben gives me time, with the words he's saying, how many teeth, height, weight, etc.

3 comments:

Mamaw Debbie said...

Happy First Birthday my precious baby boy!!! I love you so much and I just can't believe we've had you a whole year now!! You are growing up way too fast! It seems like yesterday you had just arrived and I will never forget that day. What a truly wonderous occasion it was. You are such a beautiful little boy and you have made my world a much more special place since you've been here. I love you baby doll!! Hope your birthday is the best anybody ever had!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ben!!!! Wow, I can not believe you are a year old. You are soooo smart and cute. Just promise to stay that way.

Lauren said...

Happy birthday Ben!!