Saturday, October 4, 2008

Goodbye, Froggie...

Well, I finally went and did it. Today, we lost Ben's beloved Froggie at Old Time Saturday AS WE WERE LEAVING! I feel horrible about it. He didn't seem to notice or care, but I sure did. I went back to look while he cooled out in the car with Aunt Angie. It seems Froggie had to have just been picked up by some kid or something. I've even put a lost and found ad in the Banner and the News-Sentinel!

He's had a really big day with very little napping, and as I write is having trouble winding down and falling asleep, which is unusual lately. I can't help but think, "What if I had Froggie that I could take to him?" I would never have thought about doing that if Froggie was still in the toybox, but of course, now that's what I wonder....

These pictures were made in May. I'm not even sure if I've cut 'em up and given any away yet! They are a fitting tribute to Froggie. Maybe we'll see him again someday, but I'm not holding my breath.


1 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

We'll miss you, Froggie. Maybe you have made another baby really happy that wasn't before.