Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ben's First Cracker!

Ben was having an afternoon snack of bananas when he finished them and was still hungry. Since we need to go to the store, I was searching in the pantry for something else he could eat that wouldn't be too much, and came across an open package of Ritz crackers. I had just read this morning on Gerber's website that a cracker is a suitable snack for a baby that can sit as well as Ben, so we thought we'd give it a try. I didn't catch his very first reaction on camera, but he loved it. He grabbed it up, watched me take a bite of mine, then put his in his mouth and took a small bite. Then he gave a great big grin! He chewed and everything, just as if he'd done it before! I was so proud of him that I grabbed the closest thing, which was my phone, and took this grainy video. Then, of course, in case he was thirsty from the dry cracker, I gave him his sippy cup, and he took some water. Enjoy the videos; I know I did!



Cracker

Water

*I don't know what's up with the video looking like stop-motion. It doesn't look like that on my computer. It IS a different format than what we usually have, though. Maybe that's it.

0 comments: