Monday, February 4, 2008

What a Super Bowl!

Ben sat through most of his first Super Bowl last night. He took a cat nap or two in the middle, but the poor little guy was up and excited to watch the end of the game (although he was SO tired by the end.) Really, I tried to get him to stay in bed, but Uncle B and Ashly and Rocky were over, so he was excited by all the company. I'm also pretty glad he was already awake at the end of the game. It was so exciting for the rest of us, that I'm afraid we would've scared him awake with all the hootin' and hollerin'. By the way, GO GIANTS!

While the focus last night was primarily football, Ben was more than a little focused on Rocky's cupcake.
Please Rocky, just a little taste...

2 comments:

Mamaw Debbie said...

What an angel he is!! If he only knew......he's the cupcake!!!I could just eat him up I love him so much!!!! Love, hugs and kisses from Mamaw Debbie

Mamaw Debbie said...

What an angel he is!! If he only knew it....he's the cupcake!!!! I could eat him up I love him so much!!! Love, hugs and kisses from Mamaw Debbie