Thursday, February 21, 2008

Back By Popular Demand!

Mamaw Debbie has been requesting some video, and I've gotten a couple good ones over the last few days. So without further ado...



This one seems a little more blurry than usual. I'm thinking maybe the webcam was too far away.


This is the introduction of the High-Chair Cam. I thought I'd try it out, and it seems to be a pretty good vantage point. The lighting is a bit bad in this one, so the next one, I moved him.


More High-Chair Cam. I moved the chair for better lighting, and he's a little less "What is that thing?"

1 comments:

Mamaw Debbie said...

Thank you so much for more videos!! I smile all day long when I watch these. He is just such a perfect child. Thank you for letting me babysit him Sunday night too. I had more fun than I've had in such a long time!! Please, please, please don't make it another 4 months before I get to do it again!!! He is just so much fun!! I love you Ben, and Tiffany and Mike. XOXOXOXOX