Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aunt Angie

She won't get mad at me (I don't think) for telling everyone that Angie is the big 3-0! Don't worry, it'll be me soon enough. =P

HaHa! I had to show you guys this pic of "Scary Angie" from the New Kids concert. We had a blast! We'll definitely do that again, given the opportunity, birthday excuse or none!

Today, Ben and I went to Asheville to hang out with Angie and Abby for Ang's birthday. We ended up running late (why wouldn't we be?), so we only got to hang out for a few hours, but the kids had fun playing and eating mcnuggets, and mommies had fun talking and listening to the New Kids on The Block! :) Unfortunately there are no pictures. We just didn't have time for them.

2 comments:

Mamaw Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Angie!! :) You know I love you. Hope it was a great and memorable one. Now Tiffany, I haven't said anything, but don't you think it's about time to post a few pics of BEN's birthday party?? I love you all so much.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Abby's Mom said...

I'm pretty sure that is the scariest picture ever of me. I love ya though. I had a BLAST in Hotlanta. Let's stalk them some more. :) I hope I will get to see ya'll soon!