Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ben Update

Ben has kept me pretty busy, so I thought I'd just write a quick update. Sorry, I don't have any more recent pictures than what's up, at the moment. I'll do a bigger, more visual post later.

Ben is loving cheerios and anything he can feed to himself. He's doing great with them, too. Only about half end up in the floor and high chair!

For about a week now Mommy has been sleeping in her own bed! In an effort to keep him out of our bed, I actually ended up sleeping in his room with him when it was needed, and it became a bad habit. (But it made things easy for lazy Mommy.) I recently started going to bed in my own bed, but ending up in Ben's day bed when he'd wake in the middle of the night. It's just SO hard to stay awake for those middle of the night feedings. Well, finally, I was able to stay awake to nurse him and go back to my own bed. This has led to a break-through for Ben! So far, for two nights (not in a row) he has slept ALL NIGHT LONG!! Granted he's woken up pretty early after a full night, but he'll nurse and go right back to sleep. YAY!

More later. I'll try to get the camera out and get some pictures.

0 comments: