Monday, December 3, 2007

Pics from the last 3 weeks

These pictures seem to just have come up in random order, but that's ok. Tomorrow, Ben is 8 weeks old. Here's some things he's been up to in the last 3 weeks.

Ben and Abby went to the mall together for the first time. He slept like a log, while Abby was too distracted. I guess that's the difference in girls and guys.

This is Ben's close up at the food court.

Ben really likes to sit up. Here he is in his boppy with Quacker.

He likes baths, too. Here's happy Ben wrapped in his Tigger robe.



This is his 6 week birthday.

He seems to always be in a good mood on his birthday.

Ben has found his thumb, but he doesn't use it very often.

This is one of my favorite faces that Ben makes. He seems to be saying, "What you talkin' bout, Willis?"

Here he is again sitting up. Of course, he falls over easily, but we think he's way ahead of his age.

2 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

I just gots to give him hugs... give him one for me until I can myself. He's too cute!!

Mamaw Debbie said...

That's my precious baby boy!! Is he an absolute angel or what!!!? I love his cute little expressions and it seems every one of them is Mike made over!! Loved the pic of him sucking his thumb! That is just too cute. And of course you know why he slept at the mall while Abby had to see it all!! It is a girl/guy thing....girls love to shop and guys could care less! It's in the genes!! I can't believe he is already 8 weeks old! He is growing so fast!! Give him hugs and kisses from Mamaw and tell him I love him soooo much!!!