Thursday, December 6, 2007

Early Christmas!

Last week Mommy got her Christmas present early so that I could make good use of it; a new Sony DSLR digital camera. That said, here are some pictures of Ben with my new camera. Hopefully this will be all I use from here on out, but I do have to say sometimes it's easier to just grab my phone so there may still be some grainy pictures from time to time.


This is a test shot from the first night. Ben was watching TV.


Ben was finally talking to Daddy instead of having his eyes glued to the tube.


There were lots of close-ups of Ben on this day. We were at Pop-pop's and Nan-nan's for the SEC Championship game. Ben wore his colors, but after the loss he said to heck with it, he needed jammies.


Ben's weekly birthday picture. Here he is playing in his Boppy. I put the red blanket over it to test different background colors. Red looks ok with his skin tone, but I don't think the lighting was quite right.


Here's Ben laughing at Abby, and Aunt Angie laughing at Ben. We were getting ready to go to Lilli Roberts' 3rd birthday party.


Here's a close-up, because I love close-ups, and Ben is just so darn cute.

1 comments:

Mamaw Debbie said...

I always post double because I can never tell when I am signed on and when I am not, until after the fact. So this is the only one I'm gonna do this time.

I don't think I have ever seen a child who looked more like his Daddy than this gorgeous little boy!! Sounds like a contradiction in terms, I know :), but especially when he has that little frown and is sorta holding his head down like he has just asked a really serious question is anxiously awaiting a really serious answer! When he does that, it's just like looking right at Mike!! I'm so happy that I got a handsome son-in-law!! :) I love you all!!