Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Third Trimester

This week was my first appointment for the 3rd trimester. Beginning now, I'll have an appointment every 2 weeks and an ultra sound every time. The ultrasonographers are really nice and say they don't mind printing me out a 3D picture if they can get one, so those will follow.

This week Ben has measured just over 3 lbs, which is a little ahead of schedule, but they don't think he's on course to be a huge baby.

For some reason, I seem to have forgotten my original scan settings and these pictures aren't as clear as the last ones.



Ben is a flexible little boy. Here he is with his toes up to his eyebrows.


This one is a little more difficult to figure out. I'm not sure if the large object by his face is the umbilical cord or still his leg, but the two appendages above his eye are fingers. Here, his eyes are partially open, and his mouth is open.




0 comments: